100% safety that doesn't spoil the view . .
For complete peace of mind the safest and usually the most economic solution to 100% pool protection is a Pool Safety Net - it keeps children adults and pets safe whether the pool is full or has been drained for the winter or maintenance, yet it allows an unobstructed view of the pool and surrounding area
We are very familiar with Katchakid - the inventors of Pool Safety Nets - because we have installed truckloads of them in Spain, Portugal, Germany, Switzerland and Hungary.
After more than 40 years, and with over 350,000 safety net installations worldwide, there has never been a drowning accident when a Katchakid is correctly installed to a pool (or pond)
Watch a Katchakid video here
Blair Esson, CEO of Katchakid, designed the first safety net after the tragic death of a close friend's son, who drowned at a family get-together in 1967
Blair said, '...everyone was there, but nobody noticed the child fall in........... his death was horrifyingly silent.'
He was shocked to think that he had been enjoying himself while the child was gasping for life just a few feet away
He determined to find a way to ensure the safety of his own and friends swimming pools, so that other families would not suffer this devastating tragedy
Thus, the first swimming pool safety net was created: Blair called it Katchakid
Over the past 40+ years Katchakid has been re-evaluated, re-defined and modified to bring you today the very best in terms of child pool safety and is even available as a DIY item, anywhere in the world
- Easy to Fit - 5-8 minutes to close the pool and make it safe
- Easy to Remove - 3-5 minutes to open the pool
- Total security for children and pets around the pool and Total peace of mind for adults
- Katchakid Pool Safety Nets have been preventing drowning tragedies in commercial, public and private pools for over 40 years
- More than 350,000 pool safety nets have been installed throughout the world without a single report of a drowning, nor even a near-drowning
Katchakid's purpose is twofold:
It acts as a deterrent - The pool is no longer an open magnet to children. They might investigate but lose interest fairly quickly ... It’s a learning process and kids quickly learn that when the net is in place this means 'NO - the swimming pool is CLOSED.'
Katchakid serves as a final, impenetrable barrier - if the children do manage to get over the fence. If kids stumble and fall , stretch out for a lost toy or even ride their bikes across it for a dare (like kids sometimes do): -
- Katchakid will catch and save them
- Kids can’t get through Katchakid
- Kids can’t get under it
- It's the ultimate in child drowning prevention
- Impossible for your child (or most pets) to reach the water
- Impossible for most children under 10 (and most pets!) to remove, get through or get under the net
- Affordable peace of mind for you - just open the back door and let the kids run freely
- You can be sure that, whatever else the kids are doing, they are safe because Katchakid prevents drowning
We supply all plant and equipment featured on this website. All our work is Guaranteed; Parts and Labour
For free and unbiased advice, a site visit or no-obligation Quotation*, please make initial enquiries by email. Tell us a little about your pool problem and include a daytime phone number. Thanks, we look forward to meeting you soon
Note: - Please contact our recommended pool professionals for supply and installation of all pool-related services: -
*We only offer Quotations: - a fixed, agreed price that cannot, and will not, be increased. We do not give 'estimates', as an estimate offers the client no guarantee of final price
Share this website with other Pool Owners and Users, encourage them to read about Pool Safety, learn CPR and help them to save lives, time and money. Please help us to make every pool a safer place - by sharing this information we can cut the number of pool accidents and deaths. Please also see our Facebook page
Ken Walker - MyPoolGuru©